Saturday, September 14, 2013

If dreams were real

I'd be in seventh heaven now.

I dreamt about Lay last night (and the rest of the EXO members as well) and I dreamt that we had feelings for each other.

The weird thing about the dream was that instead of me being in the position of the third person (looking at Lay and a projection of myself) I was really the one who was in my own shoes and I could feel real feelings surging in me.

The part that I remembered was that I was performing a hideous but comical dance on stage with 4 or 5 other girls when a crowd entered to watch because it was a school event apparently and he was there as well.

At the end of the dance, people clapped and laughed at our performance when suddenly something like a bidding auction started and they were like "Who wants to take Beth?" and surprisingly a lot of people had their hands up.

That's when I noticed that the EXO members were nudging Lay and were saying "Lay, go on! You like her don't you?! And she likes you too!" and I felt really embarrassed but happy at the same time. In an instant, most of the people put their hands back down and that's when Lay walked up to the stage so I covered my face and shamelessly held out my hand which he took.

"Let's go."
"Okay."

Then as we were making our way to the back of the crowd where the exit was he said "I need to tell you something... But I'll only say it when we get behind the school." and all I could do was nod and somehow we both knew that we really had strong feelings for each other.

Well, we never really made it to the back of the school cause I got woken up by my mom.

And the funny thing is that Lay looked like Tao at first but when I realised it, I did my best to change his looks.

Maybe I'll dream about him again tonight. That'd be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment