Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2015 maybe with a chance of romance

Highly unlikely though hahahaha.

Hello hello, I haven't been on here in a long time which tells you what? I don't really have much of an interest in anyone right now.

Well, the only guy that I kind of have an interest in now is Itou Kashitarou-san who is an utaite and music producer.

Honestly, it was his voice that first got to me.

Before I knew what utaites were, I naturally assumed that one song was only sung by one artist.

At that time, I was introduced to Amatsuki through Setsuna Plus and I really liked that song compared to the other ones that were introduced to me so after I finished chatting with the friend, I went to YouTube to find the song again and somehow, the version that I found was different than the one that I first heard.

When I heard his voice, I was immediately captivated by his voice and I kept listening to him under the impression that his name was Amatsuki but when I tried to look for other songs and even Setsuna Plus using Amatsuki-san's name, I didn't hear the voice I was looking for.

It wasn't till 3 months later when I finally found out the mysterious person behind the voice and I got more interested in knowing him.
And it didn't help that I found really cute photos and videos of him like the stalker I am OTL

Anyway, the thing that I wanted to talk about was about how I finally managed to go to one of his namahousous (live) even if it was just for 20 minutes or so.

At first I was doing other works in Photoshop so I didn't really pay attention to the video and I was only hearing him speak when he said that someone asked him to sing Christmas songs so I just waited to hear the normal Christmas carols but I didn't hear anything. So I went back to my work.

And then he started singing "Jesus!" and I was like "Woah, did he just sing 'Jesus'???" and I switched back to the tab and then he stopped singing but then he went on again and then this time, clearly, I heard him say/sing 'Jesus' again. Multiple times.

So it prompted me to search for him, whether he had a religion or not.

And then I saw a tumblr post that got removed that said that he was a non-practising Christian which seriously seriously surprised me since most Japanese people aren't Christian.

Then I found a post that he wrote in June last year which someone translated and he actually quoted a verse from the Bible.
Which he referred to as the Holy Bible as well.

But the thought that he actually quoted it, it means he either knows the Bible very well or he owns a Bible or he even had the knowledge that such a verse existed so that he could Google it or something but in any case.... HE KNOWS IT.
Just tell me, how many non-Christians actually know Biblical verses?????

And I know, why should that even make me excited??

Partly because I feel like I have a chance since I'm also a Christian.

But also... It kind of strengthens my belief that we have minds that are alike and someone has told me that I was like Itou-san so that really made me feel very happy.

I really wish I could get to know him more.

The part about him having a bit of Christianity in him kind of explains a lot of other things: the reason why he doesn't drink, gamble, or play around with women.

It makes me want to really know him and ah, I wish I was lucky enough to meet him....

That's all for now, I am feeling kind of inspired to work a bit now and I'm not too sure why though aha. These happy feelings make you do the best that you can in everything I guess?

I hope to meet Itou-san one day, and when that happens, I will hopefully be in a presentable form.

And now I shall do some reading and research aha.

No comments:

Post a Comment