Saturday, October 26, 2013

Can anyone be more perfect?

I just watched Happy Camp, a show that airs in China, that had invited EXO to be on the show and throughout the whole time I couldn't help but notice just how unique Lay is.

I really don't know why but he carries such a pure and passionate aura around him and despite the fact that he is

Okay let me just list down a couple of reasons why I think he's so amazing.

One, when the host asked 'Who think's they're the main dancer?' he didn't even step out despite the fact that he is the main dancer for EXO-M.

And then in another segment when the host asked 'Who thinks they're the least (Edit: most, I meant most!) popular among girls?' he practically rushed to the last place but when other people wanted to take that place, he just gave it up to them and found somewhere else to sit.

So basically I noticed that he is extremely modest... But I really find that an amazing and rare quality to find in a guy. Most of the guys that I know to date are really full of themselves.

Not to mention, the way that he moves and holds himself and look out for others is just... Indescribable.

Seriously, I feel so happy when I just think of him, as though his pheromones reached me and yet I'm not even within the range of 100 km from him. Does that make sense?

Seeing him not only brightens my day but it also cheers me on to become a better person.

Right.

I will finish my work up after this and then I will practice writing some Chinese characters.

He really makes my day. :)

I just wish I could see more of him without being a sasaeng.

No comments:

Post a Comment