Thursday, December 12, 2013

And it happens only now?

I finally dreamt about Lay properly today. Yes, not last night but today, when I went back to sleep after I snoozed my alarm clock.

What I remember clearly is that I was with some people (presumably my sisters and friends) when someone said it was time to greet the crowd so we went on stage and EXO was there too. I really have no idea why my sisters, friends, and I were there since I somehow knew it was a special stage for EXO but we got ushered in front so there we stood. Initially I was standing at the back but I got pushed forwards until I was in the front line and in the middle at that.

Then someone asked me to say the greeting and so I said it surprisingly enough, in Mandarin. And as soon as that happened, I heard someone snigger and I turned around to look and it was Lay and soon enough, everyone was laughing. And strangely enough, instead of what happens in typical Korean dramas, I laughed along and it was a pretty hearty laugh.

And that's when I heard someone say "How can you do that to your girlfriend?" and Lay was apologizing while still trying to hold back his laugh and just like that I felt this weird sense of clarity in me, as though I really thought I was his girlfriend.

I can't remember much now since it's late but yeah, it was pretty nice to get a dream about him.

And now to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment