Saturday, December 7, 2013

Whisper of the Heart

耳をすませば - Mimi o Sumaseba.
It's a Studio Ghibli movie and it's become a new favourite to my list of Studio Ghibli favourite movies.

I've been watching Studio Ghibli movies non-stop for the past 2 weeks or so. I'm not too sure why but I think it's because I'm trying to find a part of me that's missing or that is still yet to be discovered.

When I watched this particular movie I couldn't help but think "Yes! This is what I want my own romance story to be like!" and yes I know it's a fairytale anime story but I really can't settle for negativity these days so I'm just going to be positive and hope that I too will find my soulmate.

Cheesy and corny through and through, I know, but that's just how my brain operates and probably the only thing that keeps me motivated throughout this long period.

I really love this movie. It makes me feel more alive somehow and more inspired to pursue my dreams and goals because maybe, just maybe, this will enable me to meet him one day.

Right, to shower and then to tackle my assignment. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment