Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Almost became stupid

I don't know why but I started being oh-so-self-important today but I think it's probably because I'm even more aware of Ken now.

I know it's just me but I feel like he has started to notice me a bit and I felt like he looked my way once or twice.

Why do I feel like that? Well, let me just type it out so that I will remember the stupidity I almost did.

After our group had our presentation (which I almost blew OTL), I began to draw on my laptop and somehow, I felt like someone was looking at me and when I briefly glanced up, I noticed Ken in front of me and I don't know why but I just assumed he was the one looking at me drawing.

Because, after I noticed that, he suddenly moved over behind the row of chairs (we're in an auditorium style classroom except we're on flat ground) and he stood in the same row as I was sitting. There was nothing between us and I didn't hear him talking with anyone else so I just felt like he was watching me.

It was just a feeling though as I couldn't really turn to look.

So I decided to show off my really amateur drawing skills by zooming out on the drawing I was working on but I just tried to keep it cool. Seriously, palm face to the max.

At one point when I was getting my friend's attention, he turned to look at me but it wasn't anything important.

I should probably mention that I've also been looking at someone else; not that I find him hot or attractive, but he's just interesting to me because he's a Chinese Australian, complete with the accent, so I don't think he mixes too well with the Chinese people in my class who are from China. Let's call him Henry.

Well at one point, Yu and I were sitting outside, discussing our project (Prince was right next to us hahaha), when I noticed that since we were directly sitting in front of the ajar front door, he was in my line of vision so I don't know why but I just looked at him while I listened to Yu.

He almost caught me looking a few times though and we made brief eye-contact once but in my defense, I really felt like he looked at me at some points. But it could have been my imagination, really.

Nevertheless, I will make sure to not fall in love and just to focus on drawing and on my uni assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment