Sunday, April 13, 2014

Things that really aren't important but anyway

First and foremost, I don't think I have a crush on Ken; he just attracts my attention, that's all.

Small stuff about him.

Last Wednesday while his group was getting a review I went over to the tutor and asked the tutor a question to which he replied in a joking manner and I did get the joke but maybe I seemed too serious (though I don't know how) so he had to explain that it was a joke to which I replied "Of course, I get it." And then I saw Ken smile; which is probably not the most attractive sight in the world since his face was all scrunched up but he was still pretty cute. Nevertheless, I only got a quick glance at him before I restrained myself and moved away.

And then I dreamt about him last night. Pretty weird. I can't exactly remember the details but I do remember that I was in the same room as him together with a couple other people and then a guy that knew I had a thing for Ken started saying his name repeatedly, all the while looking at me.

And then I saw him at the uni today although he probably didn't see me.

It's all good though.

The next few days are going to be hell though. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment