Friday, July 6, 2012

Crossing my fingers

Tomorrow is Environmental Day and also the second day of the PC Fair at the mall.


Somehow, I really hope that I'll get to meet him. Really.


I miss him, honestly, I do.


Anyway, I think I finally know who the other junior is that likes him cause she took a photo with him during Graduation Day and she tagged him in Facebook.


It's fine though since I am probably the closest junior to him and what not since I text him and all. :)


I don't know if I should wish him luck for his tournament but I feel like it. 


Good luck for your tourney Law! Tell me about it later yeah? :D

Well, that's what I think I should send. Sounds like a friend kind of text right?

Hrms... I have a day to think it out though.

But if I meet him tomorrow, I hope that I won't get all shy and chicken out.

But then again, I might not even meet him.

Hahaha, on another note, everyone in school (except some of my friends) think that I already went to Italy, including the lecturers and staff.

I haven't though, not yet.

Wonder how I'll keep in contact with him if I do go... Darn it.

I still like you.

Darn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment