Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I Will Forget You... perhaps...

A stranger on Omegle advised me to forget about Law because I'll only hurt myself by wrapping up myself in illusions.


What he said is true but I just want to be his friend for now, not become his girl friend.


Funny thing is, last night after I decided that I'd try to at least let him fade a bit to the back of my memories, I immediately got another dream about him.


For some reason, he was jealous and there's more to the whole story (Angel was there too) but the important bit was that someway or another, we eventually began talking with each other.


We talked at top speed about a whole lot of things, like we were finally making that connection.


I don't really remember what it was that we were talking about but I just remember that both of us sat in armchairs, side-by-side, looking at each other and chattering away excitedly.


There was an umbrella between us and somehow, our fingers met underneath that umbrella and I could really feel his fingers in my dream. They were really soft.


I wonder if I should text him this coming Sunday. I feel like I made it a kind of ritual already.


I know that he doesn't care much about me, but, I would really like to become his friend, not only a junior he knows. That isn't really too much to ask is it?


But I know, deep inside me, I still do like him. I really do.


And it hurts to think that there is a possibility that I might have to let go of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment