Monday, July 2, 2012

My faith lives on :)

He replied!


He replied!


He replied!


XD


Who would've known I'd get to where I am today????


At least I know that he thinks of me as a friend. :)


But I'll have to work harder on that, but for sure I won't text him everyday. That's be just too weird.


Maybe if I see something that reminds me of him, then I'll text him. :)




We mostly texted about computer games, RAM and him playing in a game tournament (League of Legends) and I did have fun texting him. :D


He's the type to reply almost immediately so I feel quite happy about that.




I've been on omegle the whole day cause I couldn't do what I was supposed to do so I must study hard tonight (well, what I can study) and then I must do as many things as I can tomorrow.




His messages really made my day! :D


We texted slightly a bit more than usual (so sadly I can't type everything out for now but maybe I'll make a blog post just about our messages in the future :)) so I think things are progressing quite well:)


I feel really happy.


Hopefully we'll be able to become really good friends!




Must become a better person, a smarter person and a prettier person. :D


P/S: Notice the amount of smiley faces???? :D  That's how happy I am. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment