Sunday, July 15, 2012

Weary Blues

I am in love with Madeleine Peyroux's Weary Blues. Oh gosh, it really takes me back to an unknown past, one that I seem to remember but can never exactly place in my memory.


I love nostalgic songs a lot. Like a lot a lot.


Anyway, I am really... sad now.


In short, and I want to keep this short, I texted Law today.


He was extremely curt and not really responsive except for the part when we talked about computer games for a short while.


Then somehow or another, I asked him whether he was going overseas or not and if he knew anyone who was so he said Angel was and then I texted Angel.


Then, Angel said something like "Oh, yes. Hahaha. Law was telling you the truth."


So I asked her how did she knew I asked Law so she said that Law was with her then.


And then, somehow or another, she asked me whether or not I liked him.


I was really tempted to lie but I decided, 'You know what? Let's just get this over with.' So I said yes. But I told her I wasn't going to do anything more cause I just wanted to be his friend.


Then... She told me that...


That his heart was somewhere else.


We texted for a bit after that and I asked her if she told him and she was like 'Don't worry, I won't' so I just left it at there.




If anything, I knew he liked someone else, most probably Ivy.




I feel upset but if anything, I'm okay. I'm not going to be crying anytime soon hopefully. Hopefully.


Hopefully.




It hurts a bit though.


But it's not a big deal...  You know what, it is.




I'll do my best to not let it show though.




For now, I'll let it slowly fade and I'm just thankful I'm not too crazy about him as I was previously cause if not, by now, I'd be super depressed.




I'll probably not be writing in here for a long time. Like a really long time cause I don't fall for people that easily.


I guess what I'm saying is that I'm forcing myself to let go.


Oh gosh I just want to cry now. And whimper. And whine. And complain.


But that's not who I am. I won't succumb to such embarrassing actions.


I just hope that he at least felt a bit happy knowing that I liked him, even a bit is okay with me. I bet he knew from the beginning anyway.


So, good bye for now. All my memories of him will be forever preserved here. Who knows when I'll start posting again.


............


I hope, C, that you know that I really truly and sincerely liked you and that is why, I won't make it any harder for you by trying to be nice to me.


I hope, C, you'll get that girl you're after. She is really lucky that she got your attention.


I hope, C, that at least at one point, you found me interesting.


And I hope, C... that we will still be friends.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment