Thursday, October 18, 2012

A second sign

Exactly how do I know that I really find him interesting?

Well, a few nights ago, I actually dreamt of him.

I don't know what the hell I dreamt about (it was pretty innocent, mind you) but one thing for sure is that whenever I dream about a guy, I know that I am seriously attracted to him.

For instance, with Broccoli and Red, I didn't get any dream about them when I got interested in them. For Broccoli, I only got one dream about him recently but even then, I didn't feel anything in that dream.

The dream for Prince though, it happened very fast, as in, when I admitted to myself that I am interested in him, I got a dream about him.

I have two girls I hang out with currently. One we shall call Yu and another Isa. I haven't told them about Prince yet but I will just keep it between me and June for now cause I still keep in contact with her. She's one of the few friends I actually still keep in contact with on a weekly basis. :)

Things that happened to me today, well...

One of them is that when Yu and I were going down the stairs, we happened to walk behind him and if I had been stupid, I would've normally spoke out loud because he was there. Instead, I did my best to make my voice soft.

It really isn't much but when I began speaking with Yu, he turned around a bit to look behind him and yes, I'm sure it was a coincidence but it makes me happy all the same in a way that he wanted to know who was behind him.

And then after lunch, while the three of us were settling in class, Yu told me that one of her friends thought that I was pretty because he/she saw my profile picture on Facebook and I was shocked and got all flustered and started acting really stupid and he walked in the lecture hall which made me act even more stupid.

He glanced my way once, most probably because of that, so I did my best to stop being a fool.

And that's about it.

I sincerely hope that I'll get the opportunity to speak with him, especially now that I have more confidence to talk with guys, and that I won't waste it like what I did when I had feelings for Law.

I shall sign off here. Hopefully I won't think too much about this since I need to concentrate on my studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment