Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My mind refuses to co-operate with me

And all the sudden downpour of assignments is making my head spin. I want to complete too many things at one time but I don't know. I need to make a list of things I want to do after this.

Anyway, I don't want to think about that for now.

I'm just happy that I got to see Prince. :)

When he arrived for class yesterday, I noticed that he wore a brown, faded cap, and he never took it off the whole time. I'm guessing he got a bad haircut. He looked pretty sad though, somehow.

Ever since he made fun of the lecturers last week, I had this image of him being a bad guy or something and the cap made him look a bit like a hip hop gangster. And I got a bit afraid of him.

Nevertheless, I was excited to go for class today cause he was going to be there as well.

He arrived late, as usual, and sat at the back row behind me. I was in the front row though hahaha. I thought he wasn't going to come but hey-ho, he did.

I tried to not make it obvious that I was looking for him. I must try my best to not look in his direction.

On an entirely different note, I think that I'm a bit more approachable now cause people actually dared to ask to borrow my stationary so I am glad that I don't look too serious or anything.

Back to Prince.

During the lunch break, he stayed in class while his friends went to eat lunch. He was alone and he was really concentrating on his work and I noticed that he had his spectacles on. Somehow, that made me think that he didn't have a very evil side after all. I mean, he really bothered to actually finish his work before our professors checked our work later in the afternoon. He went out after he finished his work.

I stayed on in class to complete mine and towards the end of break, whenever someone came in class, I would turn to look to check if it was him or not but it never was and after sometime, I just gave up altogether and concentrated on my work.

And then somehow, even though I didn't hear the door opening, I turned to look at the entrance and he and his friends were suddenly there.

And I could be imagining it, really could've been imagining it, but when I looked up we made brief eye-contact with each other and he looked a bit surprised but then it was too brief to be sure whether that happened or not because I looked back down and acted cool.

Don't get me wrong. This will definitely not happen like Law's case. When I get the opportunity to talk with him, I will. I'm not that scared anymore to talk with guys.

I am very impressed with his work. His drawings are so precise and clean. I saw them when he got called to the front of the class by the professors and unlike all the other people before him (most of them were girls) he talked in a soft and gentle voice and he never did raise his voice, not even once. He left early though, sadly.

Tomorrow will be the last day for me to see him before the short "holiday" starts. I'm going to use that time to do as much of my assignments as possible.

Even if I get to see him for a bit, I will be happy.

At least, I will try to content myself with just that.

And... he looks really good even in the boyish cap and the nerdy spectacles (they aren't even the cool, thick-rimmed ones). He looks really good. I wish I was pretty enough for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment