Thursday, October 25, 2012

The small details counts apparently

That's what my roommate (whom I shall call Ana) said when I told her.

I just read my post on Law on the 13th of March and I must say that it was really embarrassing of me to actually think like that which is why when small events happen to me coincidentally, I try my best to not think too much about it, like the way I did last time.

I came a bit late for lecture today cause I was downloading Lee Jong Hyun's My Love which is an OST that he sang for A Gentleman's Dignity and I absolutely love it. Just cause he's my bias doesn't mean I love the song just because he sang it. It's a really good song and you should check it out. There're hints of nostalgia all over and I just love nostalgic songs. :)

Anyway, Prince arrived a bit later than me and he passed by in front of me and sat way at the back and I was a bit disappointed but I cheered myself up by thinking that at least I got to see him once today.

For the afternoon class, I am happy to say, that he didn't hang out with his female friends but was instead hanging out with some guys behind us. Well, not exactly behind us. They were sitting in the last row hahaha.

Due to the fact that he always sat at the back today, whenever someone spoke out from behind, I always turned around and stole a couple of glances before looking back in front.

And I might regret typing all of this down but I should be honest and write everything I did.

Anyway, Isa had to leave during the break in the afternoon lecture and I got around to talking with some more people even though I couldn't talk with him. I guess our circles don't really run in the same direction.

When it was time to go home, I saw that Prince went out earlier than me so again I felt disappointed but I couldn't do anything about it so I just packed my things up normally and followed Yu. At that point, he suddenly came back in the lecture hall and he looked like he was looking for something or someone but I didn't want to be caught staring at him so I just followed Yu to the door and I realised that he followed out as well.

Yu then said she had to go to print a couple of documents so I said "Bye! See you on Monday!" but really, subconsciously, I was saying that to him as well since he was so near to us.

Yu and I parted ways and he waited behind for a bit and began talking with a guy so I thought "Okay, at least I walked near him for a bit today" and then I began walking towards the stairs.

To my pleasant surprise, he suddenly appeared behind me while still chatting with the guy in English so I could hear and understand everything he was saying.


Prince: The lecture today was so boring.

I didn't really pay much attention after that cause I didn't want to look like I was eavesdropping so I just hastened my steps.

At the end of the staircase there are two different paths, one is the quickest way to the metro and the other one is the quickest way to my walk back home. Naturally, almost everyday, we part there because he goes the other way and I go to the other.

Today, I felt like he was walking towards my way even though I couldn't see him and just to be sure, I stopped at the side and stalled by taking my earphones out.

At first, I didn't see him so I really thought that I was imagining things but then when I looked up, he passed behind me and walked out before he made a turn to the right which is in the direction of the metro. And yes, that made me feel a bit happy, even though it was just a coincidence.

For all I know, he doesn't even use the metro. He could be just living near the university but all the same, he was walking alone and not with the usual bunch of girls he usually hangs out with so I felt a bit happy.

I am going to wake up early tomorrow and do my homework and study.

I can't wait for Monday, really.

I'm so glad that I didn't decide to change my lecturers otherwise I'd only have three days with him but now, I have four. I feel really lucky.

But I will not expect anything and keep my hopes at the lowest point possible.

Waiting for Monday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment