Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Too soon? Maybe...

Wow this has been a long hiatus indeed.

About Law, I don't feel too bad now. I mean, I do regret certain things but I can't help it if he likes someone else cause I can't control other people's feelings.

I thought that I wouldn't feel attracted to any guy at all when I got to Italy, since I like Asian guys more than those who aren't.

The first week I got here, I saw a hot Italian guy who is really nice and friendly but because I found him attractive, I didn't dare to talk with him and I acted really distant and cold so he probably hates me now. Not like I really liked him, I just don't want people to misunderstand me. I have to change so that people won't misunderstand me.

Anyway, the point is, even though I found him really, really, really hot (hot enough to be a model, seriously, with the height and killer abs and smile and blue eyes), I didn't feel anything that I felt like when I first saw Law.

Thinking back, I wonder how I fell for him so fast.

I really must re-read back all my posts about him one of these days when I'm super bored and in the mood for lukewarm humour haha. Too busy with university assignments these days anyway.

But the main thing here is that on the first day of university, a week ago, I saw a guy and I got a really good vibe from him, like I can tell he's a really nice guy.

He's really, really good looking (in my opinion, although not as hot as the Italian guy, whom we shall call Red) and he's also quiet when needed, smart, doesn't really care about style and has black hair. I don't know why, I just like guys with black hair than those who are blonde.

Yes, these are all my first impressions of him.

Those girls he usually talk with are lucky to be friends with him, seriously.

I bet all the girls are attracted to him. He's half Siberian and half Chinese.

On second thought, I think I saw him even before the first day of university but I just can't remember when.

But, I'm not going to do the same thing like what happened to me earlier on this year, falling for someone before getting to know them any better. It'll end up like Law's case again, maybe.

I hope that this time, I'll have more courage to talk with him.

Our age difference is bigger this time too, if I'm not mistaken.

He's 6 years older than me hahahaha. XD

And for me, that's a good thing cause I think the age difference should be at least 3 years and not more than 8 years.

But for Joseph Gordon-Levitt, 13 years is no problem for me either. XD

I hope that I'll be able to talk with him as our lessons together lengthen. Maybe that's why God made me switch lecturers haha.

I was initially with a different one but I realised I was in the wrong one so I switched.

When I first got into the classroom, I didn't see him. So, I thought he wasn't going to be in the class but hey-ho, he showed up late for the lesson and sat behind me which is a nice surprise for me. :) 

And I seriously don't know if it was because I was running a fever or something but I was blushing the whole time like a fool. I could feel my cheeks burning up especially towards the end of the lesson.

I must not stare at him though. I have to do my best to not bring my hopes up high like the last time.

I just hope that now I'll look forward to going to university more. :)

He shall be called... 

Wow, this is difficult. I can't think of anything at the moment.

...........

Prince.

Kill me but that's the best name that I can come up with. Haih...

So I have to sleep early tonight so that I can see Prince tomorrow! :D

I was a bit sad previously (last week) cause we only had 3 classes that were the same but now all our classes are the same! XD

Okay, I really have to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment