Sunday, June 30, 2013

Small things

I went to uni to study Architecture and Building Technology with Yu and another Chinese guy friend yesterday and somehow, I really did expect to see Peter there and yeah, he did come along even though he didn't talk much or participate much at all.

At the end of the day when we said our 'bye's he seemed a bit cold to me but I did my best to not think too much about it.

And yeah, him liking my status isn't much but it reassures me all the same, that he at the very least wants to be friends.

And yeah, I can't deny that it did make me feel happy and I felt a huge smile plaster itself across my face.

It does seem a bit sudden though that we became friends and I'm also not very sure how it happened.

I think it started when I went to look at his sketches and I asked him a lot of questions about it and from then onwards we just talked a bit here and there.

And after the exams, I think I will finally do drawings of almost all the guys that I've talked about here. It should be pretty interesting I suppose.

And I definitely will not let this momentary feeling get into my head.

And now I shall go back to work. Hopefully things will turn out well for the test tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment