Friday, June 14, 2013

Gets into slow motion

I've found another idol to start gawking over again. :D


Introducing Lay/Zhang Yixing of EXO-M! :D

He is like my dream guy. Well, that's only based on the things that I know about him so far haha. But he's really quiet and refreshing, passionate and hardworking, lovable and yet awkward. He does seem a bit like Prince, his personality I mean, but only a bit.

I don't think I like Prince but I sometimes feel a bit happy when I see him, not like I'll let that happiness bloom any further. I do feel like that we could be friends after some more time has passed.

At the end of the lecture today, I saw him talking with the Australian guy. They're probably close because they went to one of my classmate's birthday bash the other week and they met there.

As I was passing by both of them with a friend of mine, Prince kind of stopped talking with the guy and, I think, he turned to look in our direction. Maybe he was looking at my friend since she had a skirt on, I'm not that outstanding anyway but I felt myself hoping that he wanted to look at me and that he wanted me to say 'Bye'.

But I will definitely not let myself fall for him again, even though I think that we have the same brainwave.

I'll just let God and fate plan my life out.

No comments:

Post a Comment