Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What is a relationship all about anyway?

Okay so for some reason I'm hearing a heck load of relationship problems, whether or not the person admits to that problem or not, but I'd like to refer to one in particular.

Cheating.

Now ladies and gentlemen, what in your definition is cheating?

If making out with people and having crushes on guys while being engaged to one guy is in your list, then you and I are on the same page.

Is it okay to cheat?

Hell no.

But when one of my friends was telling me how she made out with a guy last Friday at a party and how she's feeling no remorse for it and how she's actually hoping to meet him again I found myself wondering, "Why did you even get engaged in the first place?"

Being very traditionally minded, I don't mind that she has slept with her boyfriend and all of that before but really? Cheating and not feeling any sense of guilt and repeating the process?

Am I the weird one here?

Why get attached to one person if you still want to hop around looking for the thrill of different lips and all of that??? Really now.

She doesn't even mind if he does the same to her.

Is that what most people expect from a relationship these days? Just someone they can refer to as their "soulmate" and then go around sticking their tongue down someone's throat?

Anyway, Prince was at that party too according to her but he was really quiet. My guesses on his personality is almost spot on aha.

I really do hope that when I do get into a relationship it will be a meaningful one, and not one where I'll be looking to get out from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment