Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Guy

I have unrealistic hopes and dreams about the relationship that I want to have with a guy but I'm not going to give up on them because somewhere, somehow, I'm sure I will experience it one day.

It's hard to find, that much I'm positively sure but I just feel like something good will happen as long as I try my best to be a good person and to not look for it because it will come when it's destined to come.

Maybe it's because I've been reading too many romance mangas lately and one way or another, I get too much into the character so my imagination gets pretty delusional.

I think that for my past crushes, it could've been that I was more into the idea of being in love than actually liking the person because the feeling of butterflies in your stomach makes everything rose-tinted and the day just passes by more quicker.

I think I should be happy for couples who have finally found someone that they can really cherish.

It's summer here and it's freaking hot but I am somewhat cool and calm, like I raised a protective barrier around me. I can only hope that it'll protect me from unwanted distractions and the like.

And now I guess I'll be going into another long hiatus. I feel like I finally have stopped my feelings for Prince and I no longer feel anything much for him other than as a classmate.

You might think that I hated him or something when I found out that he had a girlfriend but I never disliked him. I never disliked his girlfriend either. I'm sure they must really like each other a lot and that they complement each other. 

In fact, I don't think I would have complemented Prince at all, even though I still believe that we have the same brainwave.

My guy has yet to come and till then, I will be waiting patiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment