Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 is my favourite number

So is 4, 7, and 19. Automatically, I think of my favourite numbers as my lucky charms and in a sense, I'm auspicious about them.

Hence, since today was the 12th of December of the year 2012, I automatically assumed that a miracle will happen to me. Nothing much happened though and as disappointed as I am, the size is insignificant compared to the disappointment that used to wallow me up last time when I used to like Law.

I should really be studying now but I can't seem to bring myself to study Urban Planning until I finish this post so hopefully after I type everything out I'll stop procrastinating.

For our morning class, a different lecturer took the place of our usual lecturer and the subject was really interesting although I couldn't comprehend it fully since it was about conceptual art and the use of it in architecture. I will definitely study and read up more about it.

During a short break (2-3 minutes short) something made me want to glance to my right and the second I did, I noticed that Prince was sitting on the other side. I think he caught me looking since I turned away immediately when he turned in our direction but I don't know for sure.

I am shocked that he attended that class cause usually he doesn't but I think he came for the special lecture.

For the afternoon lecture. he came in 5 minutes into the lesson and when he entered, he appeared to go to the other side of the hall and I found myself wishing that he'd sit at our side. He then stopped in his tracks and went over to our side and for a moment, it seemed that he hesitated to sit with some guys he knew before he sat down. It looked like he wanted to sit at the empty row in front of us but he didn't.

In the first part of the lesson, I accidentally kicked Yu's paper bag under her chair and it created a loud noise but only he turned to look in our direction. No one else seemed to care.

At another time, Yu needed to talk with her roommate through the phone so I stood up and got out of the row to let her pass through. At first, Prince didn't seem to notice but then I noticed that he suddenly turned to look behind even though the whole procedure was generally very quiet. He turned back in front after I sat down. I felt like he was checking to see whether or not I was going to leave class. I always feel like he's looking at me but then again, that's just a feeling.

He participated at the beginning of the lesson but got sleepier towards the end and by  the time the break came, he went home. I went to ask the professor some questions while he exited and somehow, it seemed like he was delaying in going back and when his friend left behind something in the place where they were sitting, he went to pick it up and even though his friend wasn't in the hall anymore, he kept calling his friend's name before he exited.

And for that I'm a bit pissed with myself because I resolved to speak with him that day but I just couldn't. I wonder why it's so hard for me to strike a conversation with him.

Anyhow, everything happens for a reason so I will just see whether I'll get the opportunity tomorrow or not. I really hope that I'll have more courage since tomorrow will be the last day that I'll get to see him as I'll be leaving for Malaysia on Friday.

Dear God, please let me be able to talk with him tomorrow, even if it's just for 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment