Thursday, December 6, 2012

A turn here and a turn there

I just re-read some of my past blog entries and somehow, I feel so much more mature now then I was then, not in general but mainly on the falling in love aspect. I was extremely childish then to believe that things will always turn out the way that I hope it to be.

I really must thank Law and my old self for having gone through that experience because if I didn't, I would have been even more obnoxious now. Thank you so much.

Anyhow, that's why despite my huge interest in Prince, I am really being wary of everything.

We had Urban Planning again today and when he walked into class, Yu immediately gave me the look and I don't know why but I felt myself forming a smile. I wasn't as cool as I was yesterday sadly. I managed to stop smiling though haha.

He sat in the same row as us but he sat on the other side of the room so I didn't have much chance to look at him but it's okay. Well, not really. Since I didn't have something to distract me I kept nodding off and I did my best to stay awake. He was in the same row and side with the girl that I thought liked him but apparently she doesn't cause she switched seats after the break.

During break time he went to our side to begin talking with his friends who were sitting in front of us and I did my best to not stare at him.

At one point I said "Yes!" loudly and he turned to look in my direction. If it was really that loud, I'm sure his friends would've turned as well but they didn't.

And as childish as this may seem, I just want to hope that he turned to look at me because he already noticed me the minute he sauntered over to our side.

Towards the end of the lecture, our lecturer began summing up the class and at one point he used me as an example (since I come from Malaysia and we have different urban regulations there) and he (and a lot of people) turned to look at me. His reaction was a bit more quick somehow.

And then when I spoke up again to ask a very lame question, he also turned to look again.

And I don't know why but I just felt that he looked over to our side every now and then but I couldn't tell for sure since I couldn't exactly turn my head to look at him. There was one time that he rested his head on his arms and his face looked like it was facing our way and by instinct I turned to look at his side and when I did, he immediately sat up and faced the other side. It could just be my imagination.

I went out earlier than him, sadly, and I walked in the direction that he did yesterday since I wanted to go to Carrefour but we didn't meet at any point.

If I do get the chance to talk with him, at least I know I won't be as nervous as last time. I will do my best to not ruin anything.

I wonder why he really interests me. Maybe it's cause he looks like a Kai and Lee Jong Hyun hybrid hahaha. I don't think that's just it though. His aura, the way he holds himself, it catches my attention a lot. He listens to Marilyn Manson and I gave the music a try (and it is really scary TT^^TT) and I thought it'd turn me off but surprisingly, he catches my attention even more.

Maybe I'll get to see him this coming Tuesday. Otherwise, I'll just have to wait for 6 more days till I get to see him.

And now I will bath and sleep early cause I want to wake up early to do my studio homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment