Friday, December 21, 2012

Mysterious

I'm not sure if it's because I didn't see him for a week or if it's because yesterday was a Thursday but I got a dream about Prince. It was extremely odd and it's probably just my brain going on a hyper mode.

For some weird reason, I was back in my old primary school and there we were in a classroom with some of my past and recent classmates. Then, one of my old classmates (who was sitting next to him) went to me and asked for my help with Automation Engineering (it's not even a real subject unlike Physics =-=) and wanted me to sit next to her and explain stuff to her after we went to a mini sports festival, giving me the knowing look all the while.

I didn't want to be a chicken and run away (which is what I always do in all of my dreams) so I agreed. Then after the sports festival, we had to clean up stuff so a couple of other guys, him, and myself cleaned the place up. He went off earlier though since I was so preoccupied with talking to some other people who came along to help.


When I got back to class, I completely forgot about helping my friend and when I finally took a seat and remembered, I woke up.


It's pretty odd. :|

One of these days I'll draw a picture of Law and Prince. Just for the heck of it.

But I finally found a celebrity who looks like Law!


Introducing Ray of C-Clown! New celebrity crush! :D

Yeah, in some angles, he almost looks like Law.

Well now I have to go do some cleaning up before I get a head start on my project of which, I'm a bit worried about. Things aren't turning out the way that I wanted.

Also, I just got a haircut! Hopefully it'll grow out a bit before I go back to Milan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment