Thursday, December 13, 2012

Before you go

Well, nothing happened at all today. Nothing.

He came in late (the test started later, thank goodness for him) and he proceeded to sit at the back row next to the girl that I thought had a crush on him since the front was full. Somehow, I could feel the icy atmosphere between both of them.

He went to sit in the front row after that though (since there had to be at least one table between two candidates) and because of that, towards the end of the test, I couldn't concentrate. I waited around for him to leave when I should've left first and when I got started on an unneeded paragraph and saw him standing up, I quickly cancelled it out and got up to leave. A fool, I know.

He was easily disturbed throughout the test. Whenever someone came in front to hand in their paper, he'd look up before he looked back down.

I felt really disappointed that I didn't get to talk with him today. The heaviness hung tightly around my heart as I walked home surrounded by the icy cold wind. Yeah, sounds like a bunch of crap, but that's how I really felt.

I won't be able to see him for a long time and I don't know when I'll get to see him next because I don't know when he'll be coming back for school, if he's going to go back to his hometown that is.

Not in the best of moods now. I will sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment