Friday, December 28, 2012

A week from now

I'll be preparing to go back to Milan which is a good thing although I am not exactly excited at the thought of leaving the comforts of home. I am, however, excited to finally do some work and studying cause there'll be less distractions there and I intend to be a super nerd up until the major exams.

Which means, I must do my best to not let my mind to fall into the temptation of being in a whirl because of Prince.

As cheesy as this sounds, I've been thinking about Prince everyday ever since I got back.

I'll forget him for two hours or so but then he'll suddenly reappear in my mind.

I really wish I wasn't such a shy person. I wish I could talk with him but then I don't know the right words to say and I might end up looking stupid.

Maybe I'll get the chance when I go back? Who knows?

I shall sleep early tonight. Hopefully I can get some serious work done tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment