Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Third time's a charm, among other things

I meant to post this up earlier but I didn't get to.

The thing here is, I dreamt about Prince again. And that was the night after the night I had the second dream. In other words, I dreamt about him 3 days in a row. Seriously, am I that attracted to him?

However, when I get back to university life, I am definitely not going to spend too much of my time focusing on him because I really want to study hard and I have so many things to attend to. I feel like crying and all but really there's no use to that.

In the wee morning hours of Boxing Day, my sisters and I became house elves (because we were clearing the dishes away and putting the house straight after the Christmas dinner) and we began talking about relationships and all of that since all of them are currently (more or less) in a relationship and they all have a whole lot of experience.

Yeah, initially I felt jealous and whatnot but then Skye said that we shouldn't expect things too much and one way or another, the right one will come along. Rainie also chimed in since it really happened to her. Somehow, their words put me at rest.

Thus, and I hope, I won't be too shallow minded and I will not concentrate too much on these things. As much as I want to be in a relationship, if it isn't meaningful and if it doesn't improve myself, then there isn't much use for me to be in one.

I think, for now, it's okay to harbour a minor crush on Prince but I really shouldn't expect too much unless something does happen. And, I guess, it's okay to hope for something but I shouldn't really expect for something to suddenly happen.

I shall now go off to sleep and hopefully I'll be able to do my project tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment