Sunday, June 10, 2012

6 days

I will see him in 6 days.


I feel so nervous and scared because I know that after this Sunday, I will probably never see him again.


And I don't know why but I just feel so extremely sad when I realise that.


Thankfully, God has blessed me with a somewhat fast recovery and my scars are fading at a surprising rate to the point where you can definitely see a visible change daily.




My sisters, Skye and Rainie have just returned last Thursday and we've been talking a lot especially regarding how I'll look like for prom.


They were shocked when they saw me at first but now they're all being nice to me and they said that they will get me to look pretty on that day.


I was scared to meet them initially cause I was afraid of them judging me but they're are extremely nice to me.




One of these days, I want to read back all my posts about him, before this coming Saturday if possible.


I still think about him on a regular basis.


Honestly, I think my friends are kind of fed up with me because I still like him but I really can't help it.


I would talk about him all the time but that's kind of not good so I don't but somehow, I'll end up talking about something related to him at least once a day.


I've gotten closer to Ariel since we're in the same class so we talk about all sorts of stuff including stuff related to Law.


I keep telling her that I like him so I think that she's kind of fed up listening to me cause she said "Why don't you just text him and get this over with?"


I know right? Why don't I just pull the trigger again?


Cause I took a risk last time and I ended up a mess and I don't want to do anything stupid anymore.


I just wish that I'll get the chance to talk with him during any one of the events this coming weekend.


I really do.


Going to sleep now...


Why do I like you?


If only I could get a sign that says that it's okay for me to like you and that we can be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment