Monday, June 25, 2012

Funny how...

I still think about you even though you probably don't even think of me.


It's annoying sometimes how I can completely forget about him sometimes and then when I least expect it, especially at school, I'll suddenly see or hear something and I'm right back in the water, thinking about how lucky I was to have been able to see him almost everyday for the first few months of this year.


I know that he said it's okay for me to text him whenever but then again, I don't want to disturb him much less annoy him and besides, I have no idea how to begin a text without actually seeing him somewhere.


I think the reason that I've went out so much in the past week is that I keep on hoping to meet him somewhere but I haven't.


It makes me wonder whether or not all those chance meetings were a hoax or not.


Recently, last Friday, I reconnected with one of my old high school friends, Jasmine, and I told her stuff about Law and she told me to not text him and that I should wait for him to text me.


I know for sure that there's no way in hell that he'd ever get the urge to text me.


Why would he?


We weren't particularly close.


Just thinking about how long this feeling has been and how it has grown really makes me feel amazed that I actually went through all these experiences.


I just wish that I could have the chance to see him every single day again and get closer with him.




Last night, my mom asked me to never date young but Rainie and Skye said that it'd be better if I did cause then I'd have more experience and besides, when should I start to get experience if not from a young age?


I'm not really hoping for a boyfriend though but maybe a close guy friend so that I can see how such a relationship can progress.


A guy that I can truly be my tomboy-ish, completely unfeminine, gamer attitude self around with.


Unfortunately though, almost every single guy my age fear talking to me and sad to say, I think it's cause I seem to exude more authority than them.


And unfortunately, the only guy that I can see right now who might be able to understand me is Law and I really want to smack my forehead and face for that. =-=;




I wonder when I'll see Law again.


Come to think of it, this blog wasn't how I thought it'd end up being.


I thought that I'd be writing letters to my celebrity crushes and stuff but never this and never did I imagine him.




When will I see you again?

No comments:

Post a Comment