Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Liebster Award Tag

Was actually tagged by Josephine (http://carefreecentral.blogspot.com) a few days ago but I never had the time and now that I'm waiting for my hair to dry, I might as well complete this. :)


But before I commence, I just want to say that I finally bought book one of Kimi ni Todoke which cost me a lot of money but it is totally worth it.


Not going to read or open it until I'm at home and then I'll wrap it before I even read it.


And now, I shall finally begin! :D


I'm ignoring the tagging rules though cause I don't know any other blogger.


The Liebster Award

 The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
 The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.


The Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!


11 Facts About Myself
1.   I am a hopeless romantic. Like really hopeless.
2.   I almost always fall asleep in class, especially during Biology and Physics. Surprisingly though, my lecturers never get pissed at me even though I'm sitting right in front of them.
3.   I have extra extra extra sensitive skin.
4.   I eat a whole lot and I exercise a whole lot as well.
5.   The first thing I always look at when I see a guy is his hair cause I can judge what type of person he is by his hairstyle.
6.   I am a HUGE BOICE i.e. CNBLUE fan. (Bias: Lee Jong Hyun XD)
7.   I love reading and drawing but I simply adore day-dreaming.
8.   My all-time favourite slice-of-life/josei/shoujo mangas are Kimi wa Petto and Kimi ni Todoke.
9.   I love love love the beach and I wouldn't mind just staring at it and the sky for the whole day.
10. I somehow always imagine Law and I driving up to this specific beach at a resort and just spending time together by talking, walking and looking at the beach. (The perfect date)
11. I am really really shy and people always mistook that to be arrogance.


Questions From JennyHollyway!
1. Your favourite model? 
I don't really know all the famous ones (unlike my sister, Summer) but I think Analeigh from America's Next Top Model is very pretty. High fashion... not sure.

2. Best place for your wedding?
A really nice church. :)

3. What is your weight?
55 kg? Slightly less and hoping it'll go down even more.

4.  What is your growth?
Around 163 cm. Roughly 5'3' I guess.

5. What are you thinking about alcohol and cigarettes?
Alcohol is okay in small amounts and even though the smell of cigarettes is nice, it's really bad.

6. What is your secret wish?
To be closer with Law and to talk with him and to become one of his closest friends.

7. J-rock or K-pop? (or ..?)
Darnigans. I like both but with the kind of K-Pop these days... I think I'd rather go for J-Rock.

8. What kind of shoes do you prefer?
Flats and sneakers and the occasional high heels. XD

9. Justin Bieber is .. ?? :D
Not attractive.

10. How much hours do you sleep eyery day?
3 to 4 hours. I don't know how to sleep for longer than that already cause that's what college life (and Tetris) does to you.

11. How grandmother would you be in old age? :D
Maybe quite grandmother-ish. Never been the type to be very extroverted.


Questions from Mischa!
1. What would you do if you could travel in time?
I'd go back to the beginning of this year and advice myself to have the courage to talk to Law. And also to study hard for my exam last year.

2. What's your favourite piece of clothing? (It could be something you used to own, something you own now, something you want...etc.)

Super super over-sized hoodies. And practically any type of baggy clothes. They're super comfortable.

3. A motto in your native language you frequently repeat?

I don't really speak my native language much but I guess it could be "Buli ba kalau kau" XD

4. Favourite poem lines?
So many. I can recite Wilfred Owen's Dulce et Decorum est by heart and I just love Thomas Hardy's The Man He Killed. So many thanks to my Literature in English teacher. :)
5. What's your favourite time waster?

Facebook. Blogger. Twitter. Day-dreaming yet again. Thinking.
6. What places would you like to travel the most?

South Korea, Japan, Austria. Anywhere with beautiful scenery.  :) 

7. What is the accomplishment you're most proud of?

Becoming a more open person this year who is able to talk a bit more and is less reserved and quiet. But most of all, being able to text with someone that I like and to talk with him (which I really thought I'd never get to do).

8. If you could be a character from any movie, who would you be?

Snow White? Mulan? Someone who's soft and gentle and yet courageous.
9. What's your favourite quote? 

"Everything happens for a reason." Not exactly a quote but I always say that to myself.
10. Do you remember your dreams?

Only certain ones. Like nightmares and also like about people that I like. (Like Law)

11. What's your favourite sound?

The sea breeze. The stillness of the night with the faint sound of crickets and a gently crackling fire. The wind howling. Almost any sound that nature makes.  :) 


Questions from Josephine!
1.   Why did you decide to make a blog?
Because I don't know how to express myself truly and thoroughly in real life. Because I don't know how to really confide in people without the fear of being judged. To just see and record my life so I can re-read them back. To express my feelings for the people I like.

2.   Favourite food?
I don't have one, sadly. I just like trying new stuff all the time. :)

3.   What colour are your room walls?
A sad cream peach that's faded to almost a off-white colour.

4.   Oreos or choc chip cookies, and WHY?
Chocolate chips cookies. Cause you can make them bigger! XD

5.   Your dream date?
Talking and walking by the beach from late afternoon till late at night or maybe even until the next day so we can see the sunrise together while talking inside the car.

6.   Best feature in a guy, explain your dream guy!
His eyes. When they sparkle, your whole world lights up. Black hair, dark brown eyes (cause black eyes are impossible), really cute grin, at least taller than me. That's physically. Mentally and emotionally, someone who is passionate, confident, able to speak well, nice, kind. Can speak English well. Understand and get's stuff that I get. Isn't metrosexual.
Actually... all of those points describe Law really well. He could possibly be my dream guy.

7.   Western or Asian make-ups?
On me, Asian. But both looks are really pretty. :)

8.   Your current favourite piece of clothing/accessory/shoes?
Uh... My 2011 Drama Team shirt? (Cause it has a 'C' at the back *slaps self*)

9.   Your favourite chocolate, or your favourite fruit? Maybe both?
Dark chocolate. Like really dark. But I like the others too. I love all types of fruit too but I'm allergic to honeydew.

10. Favourite fast food outlet? Or favourite place to eat?
Possibly McDonalds. Can't think of anything else.

11. The place that you most want to travel to?
South Korea, I guess.

I really think of him too much.

Got to sleep soon. :)

I really want to text him but I don't know what to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment