Monday, June 4, 2012

Almost half-filled

I've been liking him for 5 months now.


I can't believe it.


This has been the longest period that I've ever liked a real person before.


Now that I have had ample of time to think back over the past few months especially the recent ones, I realise that he's been really really really nice to me.


I don't know how I can ever repay his kindness back.




Right now I'm at my worst condition.


I don't know if I'll even get to look decent during prom night or graduation day for that matter.


I really hope that I won't look too bad because if he does see me, I don't want him to think "Thank God I never fell for her."


But if he does, I hope that I'll continue to become prettier and my condition will improve so that someday, in the future, when we do meet each other, he'll look at me and think "Wow, she really got prettier."


I hope that I will become pretty one day.


Need to regain any self-confidence that I have left to face school again tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I haven't commented in ages!! >.<
    Aw, 5 months is a long time, it's so sweet! I hope he realises just how much of a jewel you are! Also, I can tell you're pretty, your personality is amazing and wonderful! Be more confident!
    You'll look amazing at prom and graduation! Have no doubts!

    ( I finally fixed my secret blog! ^3^ )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. It's okay. I know you're busy. :)
      Thank you for your kind words. I feel so much better after reading them and I really do hope so.
      Please post up more on your blog! :D

      Delete