Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A thousand words

I feel so freaking stupid.


Have I never even considered how he felt about me being so upfront about everything???


As far as I can see, he didn't take a picture with any other junior but me and I do feel slightly happy because of that but honestly, I bet he felt slightly awkward what with me suddenly talking like that.


But yet again, he said he is a nice guy and that he doesn't mind me disturbing him.


And, he's not pissed at me.


And, I caught him looking at me yesterday so aren't all of those good signs?


I mean, like when I knew that Roy was interested in me, I didn't try to catch a glimpse of him at school.


Well, I did look at him sometimes but only cause I wondered why he was interested in me.


The main point here is that I did not try to look at him the way that Law tried to look at me.


Recently, I told one of my high school friends, Lilia, about Law and she asked me to ask him out which is certainly an extremely daring move. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


She said that he also kind of seemed interested in me and I can only keep hoping that that's true.


Anyway, the actual point of me blogging today is that I made a complete fool of myself today early in the morning and Law wasn't even there physically but I still blushed.


I was telling a couple of my friends that I took a picture with him and that June uploaded it on Facebook when one of them had the bright idea to use her iphone to log into Facebook to check it out and then I completely over-reacted and I have no idea why.


Roy was in the next table and he kept on glancing our way probably cause I was too loud. The other kids at that table were also looking my way.


I have a feeling that this will spread.


All my friends wanted to like it but I forbade them so they settled to bully me until June arrived.


I felt really happy though that they said we looked cute together cause we both looked like anime characters.


One of them even said we looked alike and that we had the same smile.


When I looked at the picture just now for a long time, I finally managed to admit that it looks pretty decent and quite good.


He looks really calm although there is a slight hint of awkwardness in his eyes.


I asked June what she thought of his conversation with me (cause she was there throughout that whole time) and she said that she was only looking at him to see his reaction.


She said that he was just smiling the whole time and his eyes were big.


I knew I wasn't imagining it when I said his eyes looked bigger than usual.


Ariel said that it was okay that I touched his shoulder cause then it made me look less like I'm afraid of him.


Come to think of it, I don't think I'm afraid of him anymore. I just really like him and I really want to be his friend.


Lilia suggested that I only text him after a week and I think that that's a good idea.


Anyway, I have to sleep cause I have a Chemistry pop quiz tomorrow.


I hope that Law and I will become closer. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hehe! I'm so excited for you! >U<
    Haha, it sounds like it's smooth-sailing! ^^
    Aw, you both sound so cute together!
    Hehe, I hope you are able to become closer with him as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D
      Although I'm not too sure how it'll go on from now on since I don't know how to begin texting him again unless I see him again and who knows when that'll happen. :)

      Delete
    2. Good luck though! I hope it turns out great! ^3^
      I also gave you the Liebster Award!

      http://carefreecentral.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/liebster-award-tag.html

      Delete
    3. Aw~!Thank you! :D
      Going to do that tonight! :D

      Delete