Monday, June 18, 2012

Coincidence

You know, I thought that after last night, I wouldn't see him again for a long time.


Well, guess what folks?


I met him today.


Again.


For the third day in a row.


Is this a hoax or something???


Previously, I never saw him outside of school and now when he already graduated, I see him in random places.


It's really pure luck, chance, coincidence, etc.




My sisters and I went out for lunch today since Skye and Rainie were dying to eat decent Pan Mien so we went to our usual shop, not more than a 10 minute drive from my house (if there's no traffic that is).


Then, when we finished, we called our driver but he said that he was still eating lunch so we decided to go to a cafe and drink bubble tea.


The minute we turned into the shop, I saw him.


He was wearing a black shirt and he was sitting with a guy but I didn't stare for too long cause I knew if I did, I'd end up making a fool out of myself so I pretended to not see him.


After placing our order, we went upstairs while he remained downstairs.


We chatted away as we waited for our drinks but it took a much longer time than usual that we sent Summer down to get the drinks since our driver arrived already.


When she came back up she said that the machines were down so we had to wait some more.


Summer: I also saw uncle (our driver) pass the cafe so I waved at him and then Law saw me waving.
Me: Are you trolling me??? (Cause she always does)
Summer: I might be smiling but I'm telling the truth.

We waited for another 10 minutes and then Skye and Rainie sent me to inform our driver about the delay even though I said I could have just easily called him.

I didn't dare to look in his direction while I went out but when I came back and was walking up the stairs, I stole a glance in his direction with my eyes and I saw him leaning back a bit in his seat and he was looking at me.

It was obvious.

I just continued up as calmly as I could but I died the minute I got to the table.

We were super noisy after that. Hahahaha. XD

We got drunk from bubble tea. XD

Then when our drinks came, we went down and again, I didn't dare to look in his direction but when we were in the car, Rainie told me that he looked at me again.

I feel so happy. :)

I have decided not to text him about seeing him cause I don't want to seem to eager but yet again, I don't know if I'll get the chance again.

But yet again, I don't want to seem too desperate so I won't.


I saw a prom picture of him and Ivy together on Facebook.

She had her arm around him and she placed it on his shoulder.

Both her close friends liked it.

He was smiling but it didn't seem as though he was into her, kind of. I don't know how to put it.

On the other hand, June uploaded my picture with him on Facebook just now and I didn't dare to look at it.

Then, Rainie started screaming Skye and Summer's name over and over and initially, I didn't suspect anything but then I realised I knew why.

I eventually went to see it, but not in close up.

From what I could see, he had this really happy and calm look on his face and I was smiling quite okay.



Going off topic a bit, I need to lose some weight cause my arms are really big. Urgh.

Even if I do have muscles, I need to become smaller.

I don't look good, haih... :(

I need to continue to improve my looks and become a bit more smaller.




Isn't it weird that I keep on seeing him more often now that he's out of school as opposed as to when he was still in school?


Okay, got to go soon cause I need to get in contact with a prospective university in Italy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment