Monday, November 19, 2012

Blooming Sakura

I just finished reading Usami Maki's Haruyuki Bus and I love it. It touched me a lot.

Aside from that, it got me to thinking and wondering when will I ever experience something as beautiful as the manga expresses.

Is it wrong to like someone and wish to expect something in return?

Ever since I stopped liking Law, I've been too afraid to pursue anyone as seriously as I pursued him. I constantly rain down dark thoughts on myself when it comes to Prince and I am so scared of falling for him for real, just like the Law case.

Sometimes I wish I went to a Japanese school cause it seems like it's so easy to fall in love there and to hook up and get a boyfriend.

I wish I wasn't the only one with this interest and that the person that I'm interested in is also interested in me.

Mangas make you believe in such a soft-cushioned reality.

I start to imagine things, like if I do this and that something good will happen to me. Just like in mangas.

I can only wish they were real.

No comments:

Post a Comment