Monday, November 5, 2012

Change, maybe I don't really like it

But in the end, it is necessary sometimes.

I went through a lot of bad events today and I broke down in a park but I got up and went on my way. I need to stand tall.

Somehow, all those events made me feel a bit more mature in some sense.

For one, I don't think I'm afraid anymore to speak with people. I don't know why. This fear just got cured today.

I'm feeling a bit better now because at the end of the lecture today I got to see Prince for around 10 minutes.

It was cause he had to ask the lecturer some questions regarding his project I guess and my group mates for a different class stayed behind in the lecture hall to discuss our project.

I didn't openly stare at him and I only glanced his way once or twice so I don't think I was obvious in any way.

There wasn't much opportunity for me to talk with him today. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment