Thursday, November 29, 2012

Surprise! Again haha

I kind of pretty much gave up on seeing Prince in lectures again.

I hoped that I'd get to see him today.

In the afternoon, Yu texted me and said she wouldn't be able to come for the afternoon lecture since there was a strike going on by the metro train drivers. We talked a bit and I said I wished that Prince would come today but she mentioned the strike again so I knew very few people would come.

The outcome was quite decent though cause, I suppose, many people live near campus.

And then the lecture started and I started to get really scared for my exams from the way our professor was explaining it so I resolved to pay a lot of attention in class and I will also do a lot of revising and studying. 

Thank goodness that's the only mid-term exam that we have. I must study hard all the same.

I really concentrated a lot in that class and even asked some questions even though some sounded pretty lame in my opinion and I realised how little I actually knew about Urban Planning.

Then a guy from Cuba started explaining land use rights and the property owners (or something like that) so I turned south east to look at him and that's when I noticed that someone was sitting behind me.

And right away, I knew it was Prince.

It was a really brief glance but from the colour of his sweater alone (black-blue), I just knew it was him.

That really shocked me and surprised me because I really didn't notice him entering the classroom and sitting behind me and moreover, he was surprisingly quiet that whole time.

And yeah, my heart started racing very wildly.

And I thought that I didn't have anymore feelings of interest for him...

I wanted to talk with him after the lesson or during the break and I even gathered the courage to do so (since the day before yesterday Yu was brave enough to talk with a Japanese girl who's not even in our class) but another guy friend of mine kind of whisked him away and I didn't know how to join the conversation when it was break.

So I just sat in my seat while he sat on the table/metal wall behind. He left early to complete his assignment and I do regret not talking with him but all in all, I just believe that there will come a time for everything. Maybe then I'll be less nervous.

Throughout the time that he was sitting behind me, I noticed some things.

Like, after I actually realised he was sitting behind me, he became a bit more noisier and started sighing a bit here and there.

And when I cracked my knuckles, he did the same.

And I don't know why, I just felt like he wanted to speak with me as well.

And I have to stop here since it's 2.16 am and I need to sleep.

Seeing him really recharged my spirit in all aspects. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment