Monday, November 5, 2012

Smile. Don't think. Talk.

I've more or less gotten over the embarrassing Wednesday event now. I spent most of my holidays reading manga online and doing my homework which is a win-win for me.

I'll get to see Prince today. :)

Ana and another guy (well, he's a man because he's 40 something) talked with me about this and both of them said that I just need to be brave and speak up. And that I shouldn't think too much.

Ana said to me "El que piensa pierde" which means, "He who thinks, loses."

The other guy said that if I like someone, I should just like them, regardless of age (Prince is 21 by the way). Well, it's true in some ways but I have to consider other possibilities, right?

I really don't want this to happen like Law's case.

So, when I get an opportunity to speak, like if he sits behind me or something like that, no matter how scared I am, I will definitely speak with him.

I already had two chances gone to waste.

1. The time when he sat behind me during the Architectural Representation Studio. That day, he (I think) looked my way once during the afternoon class.

2. Again when he sat behind me during the Elements of Architecture class when he was being all talkative. I should've asked him about the Biennale.

All in all, I will do my best to talk with and to sincerely make friends with other people.

Let's see how today goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment