Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pink

I somehow expected that something good was going to happen today since Ana wished me "Buona giornata" today which means "Have a good day!".

Saying so, I finally saw Prince today after not seeing him for five days and you can bet that my mood just lifted instantly.

He came late for the afternoon classes as usual. XD

When he entered the class he sat in the front row and sadly, I was in the back row. I really didn't expect him to come cause I thought he was sick or something. His ears were bright pink and it's either because outside was freezing or because he was really embarrassed. Either way, it faded away in the end.

I think he looked behind once before he actually sat down and from time to time I just had the feeling that he purposely turned his head a bit in excess to the right whenever our lecturer walked to the right, as if he wanted to look behind him. It's just a feeling though.

The sad part about me not sitting in the front row is that we were grouped according to the rows we were seated in at the end of the lecture and was given a group task to do. I could've grouped up with him if only I sat in the front as usual... Haih...

The good thing about that is that he didn't group up with the group of girls he usually hangs out with. One of them who was sitting at the back row kept staring at him during the lecture.

We had to present our task at the end of class by selecting a spokesman/woman to represent the whole group and somehow I got nervous so I felt myself blushing and my palms turned cold because of the thought of talking in front of him kept looping through my mind. I didn't embarrass myself, thank goodness and I didn't even look at him during my presentation which is good as well.

When class ended, I was in really good spirits and I couldn't wait to get home to do my homework (which I will definitely do after this). He was also just getting out from his seat.

I wanted to look at him so I looked down from the top and I think I saw him look at me at the same time and again, with the same surprised face but I can't be too sure about that.

And just so that I could be near him, I approached the professor at the end of the lecture to ask a really meaningless question before I went out since Prince was also approaching the professor. He didn't really go out with the group of girls he usually hangs out with and talked with some guys (probably the only group of guys I actually talk with haha).

Overall, I am pleased with today.

Going to stay up late to do loads of homework!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment