Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Glancing, glancing

Once again, I thought he wouldn't come today because most of his friends didn't.

And once again, he surprised me by coming today. :) And yes, just his presence in the classroom made me a whole lot more happier.

When we got into our groups during the morning lecture, I got a seat that was "in front" of him. He was at the back of class while I was in the front and we faced each other for awhile.

Naturally, I took a couple of glances at him and I think he noticed a bit but I made sure to cover up by staring at other people a lot though I don't know if that actually helps or not.

And I don't know why, throughout that whole time we were facing each other, I felt like he looked my way a couple of times.

One time, while I was looking down, I could see him leaning back from the corner of my eye so my natural instincts told me to look up in his direction and when I did, he hastily returned to his normal sitting position.

I managed to restrain myself a lot from looking at him in the afternoon, especially when he was only a metre away, talking with some guys who were in the same row as me. I just concentrated on my work and forced myself to be truly engrossed in sticking paper scotch tape to my rulers (very important trick for architects!).

I like his voice, even though it isn't as charismatic as Law's. He is extremely polite and gentle in the way that he uses his words, even around those younger than him.

He's an Aries though, so he's supposed to be all confident and cocky but I haven't seen that side of him yet.

Apparently Aries and Capricorn don't make a good couple either but apparently Virgo (Law) is good with Capricorn. Nothing happened though between me and Law so I don't really believe in the horoscope thing for love and relationships.

And now to draw a bit before going to sleep. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment