Thursday, November 15, 2012

Somewhat neutral I think

Was late for class but I managed to get a seat cause my friends saved me a seat in the back row. Good thing is that Prince came for class (50 minutes late haha) and he sat behind me, sort of.

At first I was a bit nervous because in order to take my colour pens I had to turn to my left repeatedly (because I placed my pens on the desk next to mine) and I was scared that I'd try to catch a lot of glimpses of him but I got more comfortable towards the end and I could act more normally.

I kept on hoping that he sat behind because he wanted to be near me but I don't think so since one of his friends (the girl that I think likes him) sat in the same row.

I didn't talk with him because even though there could've been an opportunity, I couldn't see it as I was (and still am) too tired since I slept at 4 am last night and woke up at 9 am.

I did what I normally do whenever I'm around him, which is to talk a bit louder (=-=;) and become more giggly and all that but yeah, I just couldn't bring myself to talk with him.

Also, even though the lecture was better than usual (and actually understandable and easy) I really felt tired and I sighed a lot. He was also sighing a lot and in some weird way, I felt like we were communicating with each other. In my case though, I was sighing to try to initiate a conversation cause I'm too shy to approach him but yeah.

But what really concerns me is that he doesn't seem to really have a group of guys to hang out with. Like the guys avoid him on purpose or something.

And I don't know why but this attraction I have towards him is turning more into an interest into becoming his friend cause I want to know him. Like really know him.

For me, he is a really interesting person.

I felt like he was looking at me from time to time (naturally cause I was sitting in front of him) and I think he was also looking when one of my guy friends gave me a pen he bought because he lost the pen I borrowed to him.

I guess that's it for now.

I will do a bit of my work and sleep early tonight. I must not give in to this tiredness of mine!

PS. I forgot to add this bit haha. Most of the back row people were getting tired of the people asking irrelevant questions in front so when another question was asked, Prince said "What the f***" and I was a bit shocked cause he swore but nothing too surprising there (he's a guy after all) but what was a bit sad was that even though it was only audible to those around us, no one showed much reaction (as far as I know) even though he spoke English, meaning, he wanted someone to respond.

I'm thinking too much and I'm tired. Going to sleep now. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment