Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Amazing what a little flame can make you want to do

Although it seems like a very small matter/information, I still feel really happy and relieved.


Ivy likes someone else, not Law.


Well, that's what I can gather from the number of people liking her comments and making fun of her when she tagged a guy.


I just hope that it's real.


Now I don't feel that bad for liking Law.


I wish I could hurry up and become pretty so that the next time he sees me, he'll be in shock.


I still think that I should've wished him good luck because the me right now thinks that it's okay for my feelings for him to have been even more obvious.


But of course the future me might oppose to that so either way it's kind of a win-win situation.


I sincerely hope that there's still a chance for the both of us to be friends.


Going to sleep soon.


PS. I've been playing Dragon Nest a lot and I think I'm kind of hooked to it. I must improve my gaming skills! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment