Saturday, May 5, 2012

Dream Boy

I keep dreaming about him lately and all of those dreams were good dreams.


Throughout this past holiday, I've been thinking about everything I did and looking back now I realise that I've came a long way considering the fact that I was previously in an all girl's school and that I barely communicated with guys.


I also finally truly realise how obvious I was.


And then when I realised that, I realised that he treated me very nicely throughout this whole time and whenever I was near him.


I realised that he always does smile when I talk and that he is definitely more hyper when he's around me.


When I watched Spongebob Squarepants today, it was his voice ringing in my ears when the theme song came out and I smiled cause I remembered the time that he and Ray sang it while we were cleaning up the Election Board room (it was only the three of us).


Anyway, I narrowed it down to four three conclusions.


1. He's very flattered that someone likes him and he wants to play around a bit.
2. He's being nice to me cause he knows that I'll be hurt if he just rejects me.
3. He doesn't mind me liking him.
4. He's interested in me as well.


Just putting the fourth one up there cause I have to be somewhat true to myself.


I don't know if I should text him good luck tomorrow.


I probably will but I'm going to ask for my sisters' opinions and Helen and June's opinions as well.


I mean, if I've already dug a hole for myself, I should just go ahead and make it deeper right?


Taking chances as usual.


He's making me change for the better though and that's a plus.


Hopefully my face will clear up more before I see him in two days time cause I don't want him to laugh at me although I highly doubt he will cause he is such a nice guy.


I wish I didn't screw up our friendship's beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment