Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The road avoided

I was supposed to post this up yesterday but I forgot cause I felt really tired.


Anyway, I saw him at school yesterday for the first time in almost three weeks. Hopefully he didn't see me.


I didn't intend to even find him much less look at him cause I wanted to avoid him as I am still a bit embarrassed of my actions.


So I avoided looking at the crowd of seniors in front of the room where I was supposed to meet up with some people regarding the Environmental Day.


After the meeting ended, I purposely took the back staircase cause I didn't want to go through the main one and then see him outside the exam hall.


I wasn't in much of a hurry so I took my time to go up the stairs and when I reached up there, I heard loud voices and so I just knew that they weren't going to be in the exam hall but in the second lecture hall.


For some reason, I just kept on staring at the window opposite the lecture hall and that's when I saw him.


My heart started thumping really hard.


I immediately went inside my own lecture hall and I paused and sat down to feel my own heartbeat, making sure that no one else could hear it because it sounded so loud in my ears.


I thought that it only beat so hard because I walked up 5 flights of stairs but that was definitely a wrong assumptions because my heartbeats lasted for a long time.


Today, my heart thumped hard again when I thought I saw him but it turned out to be someone else so it quickly resided.




I wish I could have a second chance.


I don't want to gloom over the past so now I'm hoping for a better future.


I really do hope that time heals everything.




I still like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment