Friday, May 11, 2012

Taking a good long look

I feel like I was a totally different person when I was completely head-over-heels for Law.


I know right now that I don't have those overwhelming feelings inside of me but who knows, my heart might jump again the next time I see him.


I have been reading a lot lately and in a way, I guess it's a way for me to express my depression.


At least I'm not eating and snacking to get over it like what I did the last time.


The books I've been reading are really amazing and I love the author a lot.


You should check out Haruki Murakami and if you're not ready yet for his bizarre but spectacular stories, you should start out with The Elephant Vanishes.


Anyway, I'm currently reading Kafka on the Shore and there are so many lines and quotes in there that I can really identify with. Those words just jumped off the page into my mind.


"...even in the smallest events there's no such thing as coincidence."


There was no coincidence that I met him and that I fell for him and no other guy in school.


I actually believe in fate as much as I want to deny this fact because I sometimes don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my own life.


There are many other nice quotes but I'm not exactly in the mood to look for them now cause I need to take a short break from reading his works cause I actually need to think long and hard when I read his books because as I read I analyse as well.




I wonder if he will ever remember me.


I wonder if the times we worked together and the times that I did catch him looking at me were lucky coincidences.




I still have my share of regrets which I pray will eventually lighten up and disappear.




Going to sleep now cause I'm going for a stress workshop tomorrow. Hopefully it'll help me one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment