Monday, May 7, 2012

Not taking a risk

Short post. :)


I thought I'd text him yesterday but I didn't after all.


Why?


Rainie: Okay why do you want to text him?
Me: To see his reaction.
Rainie: Beth, this is Skye. I would advice you to not send him anything because unless your intention is to let him know you're interested in him then it is a bad idea. Honestly if you're going to do all this you might as well confess to him. Rainie said the second part.
Me: I know I shouldn't. But I don't know why I want to. I think he already found out a long time ago and yet he's treating me very nice.
Rainie: It's not the same as you actually telling him and maybe he's trying not to embarrass you. Seriously just confess la it's be better.
Me: I think I'll confess after his exams are over. I think that's better.
Rainie: Okay then you are not allowed to say good luck.

Still uncertain as to whether I made the correct decision or not.

I'm scared of course cause I'll probably get rejected but then again I need to just shoot the gun already.

I'm just going to see how he reacts when he sees me tomorrow.

I thought his exams started today but actually it only starts tomorrow.

He's been slacking though.

I pray for him everyday.

Going to sleep in 30 or so minutes cause I need my rest and hopefully I'll continue to work hard to become a person that he will want to get to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment