Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A tiny speck

I haven't updated in a long time cause I haven't seen or heard from Law in days.


He finally went on Facebook today. :)


I was starting to get really paranoid that he was doing that just to avoid me but I don't think so.


You know why?


I checked out our relationship based on our horoscopes on this website www.astrology.com.


Sadly, I don't have a bank account so I could only get the free reading but even then, it was enough to make me feel just a bit more happy and motivated to become even more prettier.


This relationship reading enabled me to see my relationship with him and my relationship with him, which are surprisingly two different aspects.




My Relationship with Him


His Moon In Your Ninth House
Aside from any physical relationship, you have found a real spiritual friend in Law. 

He tends to feel the same way you do about philosophical and religious issues. You find him very supportive, a real collaborator when it comes to ideas and issues of importance. Both of you are real talkers, and probably tend to burn the midnight oil once you get going. 

It is possible that he may introduce you to new spiritual and metaphysical concepts or strengthen any beliefs you already have. Long trips might be in order.

His Sun In Your Sixth House
Meeting Law has got to be good for you, at least for your health and personal habits. He is sure to give you a hand at implementing all those many projects that you have never gotten around to doing, like eating better, cutting down on this, and so forth. 

He is really able to get you to work on taking care of these kinds of details. And he cares for you in about every way you could imagine. Where else could you get this kind of service? In many ways he is your own conscience come alive. Working hand and hand with him should take a great burden off your mind.


His Relationship with Me


Her Moon In Your Fifth House
There is an odd sense of joy when you are around Beth. You feel confident and creative. 

There is often this sense of discovering yourself when the two of you are together. You tend to feel more protective and sensitive to animals, younger people, and children. 

You can be very emotional and expressive with Beth, and things tend to have a fresh, new quality. It is hard not to feel that all of this is good.

Her Sun In Your Third House
At last, someone you can really talk with. 

You should have become instant friends from the very start. 

Beth is the kind of person that is intellectually stimulating. Together you could spend great amounts of time exploring ideas and concepts, taking walks, and even short trips. Talking until dawn is not impossible with her. 

The platonic thing was there from the start, and there is a sense of the brotherly and sisterly between you. Even if lovers, you will always be first and foremost, good friends.


And so, I'm really really really hoping that something will happen between the both of us since it really does sound so good.

I would really really like to be his friend one of his good/best friend who is really really close with him.

I knew he and I had the same brainwave!

I remember the first day that we were properly introduced to each other. There was one part when we both agreed on something and I instantly felt that we connected.

Please, please, please I'm hoping and praying and wishing with all my might that our relationship will continue to improve.

Also, I read his reading with Ivy (who is also a Capricorn like me) and their relationship is also good but more to a maternal aspect. Something more like friendship.

I just hope that he will want to become my friend and become closer to me.


I need to sleep now cause I feel so tired from all the exercise that I've been doing.

The readings are somewhat true on my part.

I really do hope that it's the same on his part.

Please God, let his path and my path cross and when they do, let amazing and wonderful things blossom.

2 comments:

  1. Uwah~ That's such a nice reading!
    Haha, I might go check that site out! >U<
    I'm hoping for you as well! ^^
    Were you able to access my blog? ^^
    And can you try commenting?
    I'm not sure if the comments gadget I installed works... -___-"

    ( www.confidentialmaterial.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I highly recommend this site.
      I accessed your blog already several times. :)
      I did post a comment up a few days ago, could you see it???

      Delete