Friday, May 18, 2012

The wait

I really really really thought that I'd be over him by now.


Apparently, I'm not.


I'm blogging even though I feel so tired and I feel like crap cause this week has been one of the toughest week I've faced this year and what makes everything even more frazzled is the fact that I should be concentrating but I can't cause he is almost always on my mind.


This feeling is definitely more different compared to the crush I had two years ago.


Last time when I liked the guy, I got over him pretty fast and even getting over him didn't cause me to feel extremely upset.


In fact, when I met up with him and my friend, I didn't have those feelings for him.


The butterflies in the stomach, the wind in my mind.


I was of course excited to see him but I didn't get any of those feelings.


Today when I saw that some of the seniors were back to sit for their Biology exam, I couldn't help but hope to see him despite knowing the fact that he doesn't take Biology.


It's a good thing he didn't see me though cause I'm in my healing process and my scars are slowly fading.


I'm feeling much better about this whole liking thing cause previously, I could only concentrate on the mistakes I did.


Looking back, I've experienced so much more.


My one regret is not making friends with him truly.


He is really an amazing person.


I sincerely hope that I will get a second chance somewhere in the future.


I don't know if I'll confess to him cause I'm just going to go with the flow and see where this river takes me to.


Who would have known that this feeling would grow to become something so big it hurts. I certainly didn't.


I remember saying that I didn't want to fall for him in the first few days that I started to like him but then when I got to know him a bit better, I fell for him even more because...


Because he partly reminds me of myself.


I think that's why I'm so attracted to him because I feel like we can truly understand each other.


I'm glad to see that he hasn't been online a lot lately cause I think he's studying. Hopefully he isn't playing Diablo 3, which by the way looks awesome.


Going to sleep now cause I have a First Aid test tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment