Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sign

It's either it's a sign or that he's really all that makes up the substance in my mind currently.


I've been having a whole lot of dreams about him lately and I had one just last night.


Okay, before I go on I must mention that before this, whenever I had crushes on real people, I never got dreams about them and they never appeared in my dreams.


At all.


The details are a bit fuzzy cause it's been more than 12 hours but here goes.




Last night, I dreamt that I was marching in a big parade around town with my friends when I saw him.


Some stuff that had nothing to do with him followed after that but I don't remember them.


The one thing that I remember was that I was in a room checking stuff out when he came in and sat down and then we both started talking normally like we were old friends even though before then we didn't even communicate with each other.
He started asking if I had already bought a dress for the prom and in my dream I panicked a bit and said "No, I haven't even decided what to wear!" cause apparently the prom was the day after that.
As I was panicking, he went through my SMS-es and there were several SMS-es there that were from another guy (not sure who) and then he got quiet.




I woke up after that, just as I was about to explain things cause the snooze alarm on my phone went off and I couldn't afford to snooze it again.


A sign?


I really do realise now that I had so many opportunities to make friends with him but my emotions got ahead of me. If only I weren't so foolish cause right now, I'm actually talking with guys and I actually talk quite normally with them.


I wonder what would've happened if we were in the same class.


Anyhow, those things have already happened or have not yet happened so I must learn to forget them and forge on, hoping that I am something pleasing and not annoying in his memories.


I really long to text him and ask him things such as the ever most important question: "Do you hate me and find me annoying?"


However, I know and feel that it isn't the time yet to bring those questions out so I must be patient and let time smooth things out a bit.


Thanks to that dream, I was in a really good mood today and I actually felt happy for the first time in a long time.


I really do hope that he and I can become friends.


Someday maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment