Sunday, May 27, 2012

In the midday

I had another weird dream about him while I napped today from 10am till 12pm.


A lot of details are fuzzy but the one bit that I do remember I won't mention but just posting this post will remind me of it because it was the first that I ever dreamt that something like that happened to me in a dream.


I was chatting with June just now and she said that she was reading my previous blog post and that if he really were in our class, I would ignore her.


LOL. HAHAHAHA. XD


That was very cute of her. :)


Anyway, I realised today that after June, I will no longer see him again and I do feel really sad.


I don't know if I'll still continue to chase after him but I think I might cause whenever I like someone, the feeling doesn't go away fast unlike most of my friends and sometimes I envy them for that.


I might be chasing after him for years, who knows?


I would really like a second shot at building a friendship with him.


Hopefully God will help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment