Sunday, February 24, 2013

A small void

I keep saying to myself, "If it took me 4 months to talk with him, surely you can be patient enough to wait till the next time you guys talk? I mean, it'll surely come within a shorter time than last time."

That is most certainly true, however, I can't help it but I'm becoming such a greedy person.

I want to talk with him on Facebook so I purposely log on several times a day and leave the tab open but thank goodness these days I don't do it that much anymore. Sometimes when I see him online I go off instead because... Well... In a way, I don't want to raise my hopes up.

I need to keep my mind open. He isn't the only guy that exists in this world that could be "my type".

But I can't help wishing that he would be interested in me.

Maybe he was but I turned him off. I don't know. I'll just have to wait out and see.

Hopefully I won't be thinking so foolishly anymore. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment