Friday, February 15, 2013

My head is swimming

So...

After my previous blog update, I went on Facebook and saw that he was online and I stayed a couple of minutes because I thought I'd get the courage to message him but I didn't cause I was scared that I'd annoy him so I went out of there and went on 9Gag instead.

Then, I thought, "Hey, why don't I just check my Facebook for a little while" so I went back on and saw that he was still online so I thought, "Why don't I just leave my Facebook tab open while I open another tab for 9Gag" so I did.

And just when the 9Gag page loaded, I heard a "PING" and saw that he sent me a message.


Prince: how did u do?

I got a heart attack. A really mini one and I started to rock back and forth, clutching my knees and I told Anna and she was happy for me. I was really happy.

Then I proceeded to answer him and began making conversation but after a bit he got a bit busy I think cause he didn't reply fast and then he said "ttyl" so I said "Okay :)"

Then I closed the tab. 

He typed in short form but I didn't mind it at all.

OMG.

This is big for me.

This is big for me.

This is freaking big for me.

I freaking, freaking, never had a guy suddenly Facebook chat with me after talking with him after only a few times.

And he actually said "ttyl".

OMG. OMG. OMG.

I blushed so badly just now and I'm thankful that he didn't see me blush.

And that he actually wants to talk again with me.

Yes, I am happy that I took that risk. Otherwise, this wouldn't have happened.

Thank you, God, so so so so much. This is like a dream come true. :D

PS. My heart is still beating so fast. I can't believe it's real.

No comments:

Post a Comment