Friday, February 1, 2013

Speak Your Mind

I think because I have an empty feeling inside of me, I always read mangas to make myself better. I really like reading those in the Slice of Life genre and these days, I've been reading them together with a hint of Romance and Comedy.

There was one that I had noticed since last year and I only got around to reading it today. It's called Love Blog!! by Fujiwara Akira.

The heroine is basically doing the same thing as me, blogging about her love life.

The difference is that she's working and she actually has a love life hahaha.

I feel somewhat comforted after reading that manga though.

There's no reason for me to feel upset for not being single. When my perfect guy comes, he'll come.

And I don't mean perfect in the sense that he's as hot as a model, as smart as a 15-year-old Harvard graduate or as rich as Bill Gates but rather in the sense that we are compatible with each other and that we will love each other unconditionally and for as long as life will last for us.

I mean, using Prince as a reference here, I might really like him and we might get together but if he cannot accept the fact that I love mangas and drawing and I might not like one attribute that he has and this causes problems that are too big to handle, then it'll be a pity wouldn't it?

I think people who really get that one person who they can't help but just love and that one person feels exactly the same way are really really lucky.

I pray that one day I will be able to experience such love as well and when I do get it, I'll be able to cherish it and protect it for as long as I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment